[BlueOnyx:04881] Re: vsite resolving to first site

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Fri Jul 2 08:52:08 -05 2010

Hi,

You may be able to work round this by changing the auto-generated item line
in the hosts file. Try re-ordering the items to put the more desirable
default url first. Comment out the current default item. This can sometimes
work when you have a number of sites with the same url.

This seems to work for us.

Regards
Jeffrey