[BlueOnyx:04904] Re: php on subdomains

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Jul 3 20:33:04 -05 2010

Hi Abdul,

> Is it possible to php on subdomains?  I have a php enabled site that I
> added a subdomain to.  However, it apparently doesn't run php?  Perhaps I
> am missing something?

Yeah, I see why it doesn't work. It has to do with the PHP security settings.
The subdomain include files are missing the "php_admin_flag" and
"php_admin_value" settings that they need to have in order for PHP to work.

I'm at it. Expect it to be fixed within a couple of days. I'll release the fix
together with the suPHP integration, which I just finished.