[BlueOnyx:04964] Re: Cerberus Helpdesk - MailParse

Richard Sidlin richard at sidlin.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 05:29:34 -05 2010

> Hi Richard,
>
>> ]# /home/solarspeed/php/bin/pecl install MailParse
>> WARNING: channel "pecl.php.net" has updated its protocols, use "pecl
>> channel-update pecl.php.net" to update
>
> The first error message kinda suggested what to do:
>
> /home/solarspeed/php/bin/pecl channel-update pecl.php.net
>
>> Cannot find autoconf. Please check your autoconf installation and the
>> $PHP_AUTOCONF environment variable. Then, rerun this script.
>
> I think I mentioned that in my first reply. If you never compiled anything
> on
> that box, you may not have a compiler and some other essentials installed.
>
> So be sure to run this command first:
>
> yum install gcc autoconf automake make patch
>
> Then try tho do the PECL install again:
>
> /home/solarspeed/php/bin/pecl install MailParse
>
> --
> With best regards
>
> Michael Stauber

Thanks Michael. Did that but still getting this error:

]# /home/solarspeed/php/bin/pecl install MailParse
downloading mailparse-2.1.5.tgz ...
Starting to download mailparse-2.1.5.tgz (37,332 bytes)
..........done: 37,332 bytes
9 source files, building
WARNING: php_bin /home/solarspeed/php/bin/php appears to have a suffix
/bin/php, but config variable php_suffix does not match
running: phpize
Configuring for:
PHP Api Version:         20041225
Zend Module Api No:      20060613
Zend Extension Api No:   220060519
/home/solarspeed/php/bin/phpize: /tmp/pear/temp/mailparse/build/shtool:
/bin/sh: bad interpreter: Permission denied
Cannot find autoconf. Please check your autoconf installation and the
$PHP_AUTOCONF environment variable. Then, rerun this script.

ERROR: `phpize' failed