[BlueOnyx:05143] Re: question on importing sendmail content fromnon-blueonyx server

trasor trasor at lhtot.com
Thu Jul 29 05:55:21 -05 2010

That's what I am coming up with also.  Shame as until the user logs in
non of the 'mbox' folders are created.  Those appear to be automatically
created when the user logs in for the first time.  As I do not have the
user passwords (bought another company that kept absolutely no records
on anything), I cannot login for them and then move their emails over.
Any ideas on auto-creating via a script the 'mbox' files and then
importing their emails?  Or are there any repercussion to importing the
emails to a directory say /home/spool/mail and creating a symbolic link
to /var/spool/mail?

Tom