[BlueOnyx:04713] Re: Qustions dfix.sh

Eiji Hamano (bluequartz) bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Tue Jun 8 03:55:16 -05 2010

>> 3. Mine is "Release 5 - 24-Dec-2007#.
>> Is there new one ?
>
> Thats fairly old. Register to newlinq to get the latest version.
>
> http://www.compassnetworks.com.au/?page=newlinq
>
> Regards,
> Greg

Hi Greg

Sorry for delay.  New web site is always hard for me,  no Japanese.
I read and read the site, and try to install  newlinq to ny BO.
However at insall Button of  "compass-base",
Following error;

   There was an error verifying the package file. It may be corrupted,
   or it may not have the correct authentication information.
   The software package was not installed.

I try to install it with web http, but same verifying error.

Eiji Hamano