[BlueOnyx:04715] Re: ENABLEQUOTA.SH - FRESH INSTALL

Hans Draaisma hans at netvictory.nl
Tue Jun 8 09:30:46 -05 2010

Hello Mike,

I once had a server installed with BlueOnyx where for some reason the
onboard sata controller was switched in ide compatible mode. (In the bios)
The server had 2x 500GB disks and enablequota.sh took forever......

After switching back to native sata mode everything went fine.

Best regards,

Hans Draaisma
Netvictory B.V.