[BlueOnyx:04786] Re: Domain of virtual user

Titus Bolton titus at antennasystems.com
Mon Jun 21 13:59:23 -05 2010

I have BO running on a Sun Server.  We previously had been working with BQ (and still are for most of the sites), but are in the process of moving some sites over to the new server.  We are moving the ones which require higher versions of PHP first, to get them functioning properly.

On our old server, the sites were running fine, and they were working fine when we had them running on local IPs too (192.168.x.x), however when we put the BO server on a public IP the domain names don't resolve properly.  When I type in the domain name, I get the login.php for BO.  The directory root for the site doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Any thoughts?  More info needed?