[BlueOnyx:04790] Re: Site not resolving

Jeroen Lettinck jeroen at lettinck.nl
Mon Jun 21 17:38:20 -05 2010

Hello Michael,

You probably still have the standard index.html file in the webroot. Remove
it and you are fine. If you have a index.php or index.htm file for example,
apache will in a particular order check which file it finds first and present
that to the visitor.

Best regards,
Jeroen

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:52:32 -0500, Michael Tadros wrote
> Good Afternoon:
> We just uploaded our first site to the /web directory not the
> /users/web/domain_name directory.    However; whenever we type in the
> www.domain.name  in a browser, it resolves to a Blue Onyx Login
> Screen.   Do you have any ideas?
>
> - Mike

> --