[BlueOnyx:04805] Re: APC cache in PHP

Titus Bolton titus at antennasystems.com
Wed Jun 23 13:12:59 -05 2010

I am in the process of doing a complete write up of how I did an additional installation of PHP 5.3.2, with APC and a reconfigured MySQL (to get PHP and MySQL to be friends again).

You can see the site in action at www.comsiteconstruction.com.  This is a Drupal based website.

Here is what I have of the write up so far, it is mostly complete however it doesn't have the minute details of letting Drupal sites work.  This can all be configured in the new php.ini or just enable overrides in the GUI to get the .htaccess working.

http://www.comsiteconstruction.com/blueonyx-modifications

Let me know if it helps you!