[BlueOnyx:04845] Re: Openwebmail issue

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Tue Jun 29 11:13:23 -05 2010

It will never be resolved because of the conflict between OWM and Sendmail
on BX.  Sendmail on BX has one vacation message format while OWM has
another.  The only way you can do it is as I suggested by disabling the
feature and forcing the client to do it in their BX GUI, or purchase a
BX-specific OWM package from vendors like Solarspeed or Compass Networks.