[BlueOnyx:04455] Re: DNS does not propagate - SOLVED

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed May 12 05:52:16 -05 2010

Hi Arthur,

> this brings another question: which Registrars you believe are best?

Personally I've been using gandi.net for a couple of years now and I wouldn't
change to anyone else. They're French, but I like their "no bullshit" approach
and that quoted phrase is actually their motto.

They also got a pretty slick no-nonsense web interface for managing all your
domains and things like mass nameserver updates or switching the technical
contact to a different NIC are done with a bare minimum of clicks.

Their prices are also OK, although you nowadays may find cheaper offers, too.
But 12,- EUR/year for a CNO domain ain't that bad and they also offer some
cheaper ones for 6,- EUR a year.