[BlueOnyx:04472] Re: (no subject)

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Wed May 12 17:05:32 -05 2010

>Give her the 550 and call it "even"!

I love it!  I will put that on the "Divorce" website I build some day.
Complete with  the  Alec Baldwin type phone messages, the videos, the
emails from corrupt court officials, the crazy judge rulings, the
police reports, and more!!

FYI:  I have a 550 AND a Blue Onyx Box.

Thanks for brightening my day with the joke