[BlueOnyx:04479] Re: Problems with awstats

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu May 13 11:06:42 -05 2010

Hi Søren,

> >> Did not produce an error.
> >
> > If you look  at
> > ls -la /home/sites/*.*/logs/web.log
> >
> > Do those files have today's date on them?
> > If not then your log files are not rotating.
>
> No they have old dates,  how do i get uptodate?

That's done through the cronjob /etc/cron.daily/logrotate, which you already
did run manually.

If that did not update the logs in /home/sites/*.*/logs/web.log, then there
either is no traffic (unlikely), or logrotate itself is having a problem.
Send me the login details offlist and I'll check it out.