[BlueOnyx:04491] Re: PCI scans -trying again without the report

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Sat May 15 11:05:14 -05 2010

Personally I would not even consider storing cc-Information on any
shared hosting platform. And as Jeff said, nowadays it makes practically
no sense to not outsource cc-processing, even many very big shops
consider it more efficient than processing locally. We do it with all
our customers that need cc-payments.

I for one wish you good luck with cpanel and I sincerely hope that this
product fits you better. But if you expect your support requests to be
answered in the time you seem to expect (less than 1hr on a saturday
without providing any details) I recommend to consider cpanels Priority
Support or Phone Support options to make sure you get served with the
priority your business requires.

Regards,
Christoph