[BlueOnyx:04502] Re: Can't get to the control panel

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat May 15 16:49:01 -05 2010

Hi Oscar,

> I am with a little problem here. When I try to get to the control
> panel I get this message in the login screen.
>
> Warning: fread() [function.fread]: Length parameter must be greater
> than 0 in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Stylist.php on line 310
>
> and when I login, it show these tree lines and no control panel:
>
> Warning: fread() [function.fread]: Length parameter must be greater
> than 0 in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Stylist.php on line 310

Hmm. No idea, really. Haven't ever seen this before.

Please do this:

Login to your server by SSH as "admin", then "su -" to get "root" access.

Then run this command:

tail -f /var/log/admserv/adm_error

Then - while it runs - try to login to the GUI with your browser. Afterwards
check what the SSH output reports and copy and paste all the error messages
back to us here.

Also let us know which browser you're using (also which version) and which
language the login screen shows (English, Japanese, Danish or German).