[BlueOnyx:04613] RaQ 550 Shell Tools (Documentation Wanted)

Greg Schiedler greg at limo.net
Sun May 23 20:19:42 -05 2010

>From my poking around it seems that most of the RaQ 550 Shell Tools are
included in BlueOnyx.  My question it does anyone have the either the
original 550 Shell Tools and associated documentation or the documentation
with the full command line details of how to use the shell tools.

In a nut shell I't thinking about trying to integrate the available shell
tools with a server control module so that my BlueOnyx server can be
controlled by WHMCS billing platform.

Greg :-)