[BlueOnyx:04624] Re: CMU doesn't restore subdomains

Maxim Dolgikh Maxim.Dolgikh at gmail.com
Mon May 24 06:00:58 -05 2010

Arthur Sherman <arthur.sherman at ...> writes:

> Hi Richard,
>
> > Have you tried restoring them one at a time, rather than all at once?
>
> this is what i am doing right know.
>
> thanks for the tip!
>
> i will report to the list the results.
>
> Best,
> --
> Arthur

Hello,

I have the same problem when importing sites:
"
sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file
sh: -c: line 0: syntax error near unexpected token `)'
sh: -c: line 0: `echo -n "ScanIn: ") as a HASH ref while "strict refs"
in use at /usr/cmu/perl/Archive/Tar.pm line 624.'
"

i also tried restoring one at once, but still have this
problem. Were you able to solve this? Can you please let me know how.

Thank you.