[BlueOnyx:04629] Re: Help with recent Installs (/var Full) (Mysql quit)

publictv at cox.net publictv at cox.net
Mon May 24 13:11:30 -05 2010

Below is what I found and thank you for the instructions!! I know the lS and CD commands at least the basic forms of them I still don't know why sometimes CD needs "/" and other time it don't work if you use "/", and other time it needs a period in front of  it"./",  it only took about 2 hours a few days ago to find that info googleing as almost all the responses are ones that are in replies on some forum and the person receiving had little or no Idea how to use them, so no complaints commands known or unknown are still appreciated!

admserv        btmp       faillog      ipacct.4.gz   maillog.3.gz   mysqld.log    rpmpkgs.2.gz  spooler       xferlog       yum.log
audit          cron       httpd        ipacct.5.gz   maillog.4.gz   pm            rpmpkgs.3.gz  spooler.1.gz  xferlog.1
boot.log       cron.1     ipacct       lastlog       messages       prelink       secure        spooler.2.gz  xferlog.1.gz
boot.log.1     cron.1.gz  ipacct.1     mail          messages.1     proftpd       secure.1      spooler.3.gz  xferlog.2.gz
boot.log.1.gz  cron.2.gz  ipacct.1.gz  maillog       messages.1.gz  rpmpkgs       secure.1.gz   tallylog      xferlog.3.gz
boot.log.2.gz  cron.3.gz  ipacct.2.gz  maillog.1.gz  messages.2.gz  rpmpkgs.1     secure.2.gz   tomcat5       xferlog.4.gz
boot.log.3.gz  dmesg      ipacct.3.gz  maillog.2.gz  messages.3.gz  rpmpkgs.1.gz  secure.3.gz   wtmp          xferlog.5.gz

Also I forgot to mention the the FTP quit shortly after this happen as well I don't know if this is related?