[BlueOnyx:04647] Re: Squirrel Mail Outbound Address wrong

Jimmy Gross grossj at constantino.net
Mon May 24 23:27:01 -05 2010

Each user needs to fill out the Personal Information:

- Login to Squirrel Mail
- Click on Options
- Click on Personal Information
- Fill in Full Name, E-Mail Address and Reply To.
- Click Submit

Now their outgoing email message will have the Email Address listed in the
Personal Information.

>From my understanding this is the only way to accomplish what you are trying
to do.

jimmy