[BlueOnyx:05694] Re: Why is my BlueOnyx so unstable?

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Tue Nov 2 10:34:35 -05 2010

Reginald,

We had 2 BO servers plus 2 others in an Aventurine box and we had all sorts
of problems.

We were being hacked and attacked daily and the loads were just taking the
boxes down.

The problem was the SEP variable which was set to zero. (Somebody Else's
Problem = 0 makes it my problem)

We set the SEP to 1 by offsiting the whole shooting match to Virtbiz, who
are incredibly experienced and helpful.

Can't tell you how good it is to sleep through the night without being
called with problems.

Hope that this helps.

Regards

Jeffrey