[BlueOnyx:05698] Re: Why is my BlueOnyx so unstable?

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Nov 2 11:38:51 -05 2010

Reginald wrote:
> Hi Jeffrey,
> Thank you, it sure helps. But do you just have a dedicated server from
> Virtbiz or if you have your own server colocated there and they
> administer it for you?

Thanks Jeffrey, for the kind words.  Much appreciated!   I have to say
that once we were able to migrate all the data across the pond and the
DSL line things have been (relatively!) stable and we certainly enjoy
working with you and your partners.

Reginald, we offer many different options, including both colocation and
dedicated servers with various levels of management.  If it's something
you'd like to talk about please hit me up offlist.

Thanks,

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services