[BlueOnyx:05751] Re: Automated installs of CMS's

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Wed Nov 10 08:54:11 -05 2010

Hi,

Bit of a sales spiel here so please ignore it if you want :)

A server install of Webalistic will allow automated adding of sites, etc.
either by admin for from a client sign up page. Webalistic comes complete
with a shopfront, templates, etc.

Webalistic is a more design-centric rather than content-centric CMS, and
was created for users with limited technical ability. On BlueOnxy it must
be site 1, and there is a slight config amendment to do, but generally it
functions fine. It has a number of modules available.

Have a look at it running on BO box by going to www.webalistic.net and
signing up for a trial. Just pick any standard template and add pages and
content. Try not to let the interface insult your intelligence as it very
much designed for non-technicals.

Regards

Jeffrey