[BlueOnyx:05826] Re: Squirrel Mail Spell Check Error

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Sun Nov 14 12:22:35 -05 2010

This brings up another question in light of our recent conversations about
adding options to BlueOnyx to allow it to compete more with the CPanel's and
Plesk's of the world: What if we made the BlueOnyx "/webmail/" alias more
developer-friendly, where that alias would bring up a web page that showed
all of the installed webmail options for a particular server.

For example, if you go to http://www.domainname.com:2095/ on a CPanel
website, you are greeted with an authentication logon page.  Once you
authenticate through HTTP, you are given a page showing the installed
webmail software on the server.  By default, BlueOnyx could display
SquirrelMail, but with installed hooks, developers could have their software
show there automatically, such as OpenWebMail or RoundCube.

Thoughts?