[BlueOnyx:05837] CGI wrap problems

Gregg greggk1 at cox.net
Mon Nov 15 13:22:06 -05 2010

I have a client who hasn't been able to get any of his cgi scripts to run.
I tested it out, and indeed, nothing is running.  I checked the gui
settings, and all the settings are correct.  Is there anything I need to add
to his .include directory?  I created a very simple hello world script and
tried running it, and that doesn't work either, so it's not a scripting
problem, it has to do something with the cgi-wrap.  Here is the error I'm
getting.

to complete your request. Your administrator may not have enabled CGI access
for this directory.

Any suggestions?
Thanks