[BlueOnyx:05858] Re: Adding DKIM DNS Record

Richard Sidlin richard at sidlin.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 09:24:59 -05 2010

Thanks. Quick question. The name of the TXT record should be
eshot._domainkey.yourdomain.com and the key to be used is:

k=rsa;
p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCqMqqMW1J4MCUKzvwRlInU3SwlI1Hrkxzqp10Kob51lA5lVpNJpopB4yJVQTxyXe5fQbliEKweASNG14+S49cONnEgQu8V/KT+072WJHGbOeJnqp3ff8vauEY8SFLC96aTDbl4R5Fkz7eY8OGcgMfsXoWp3uEPW/1d9LvuoQsrrQIDAQAB

How do I get the name of the TXT record included or do I not need that?

Thanks again.

Rich