[BlueOnyx:05905] eth0 vs seth0 and adding new sites

Dennis daodennis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 19:13:19 -05 2010

Hi,

I am running BlueOnyx in a HyperV environment and I enabled the seth0
environment, and I can't seem to create any sites:

Sorry, the route to [ipaddress] could not be added to the routing
table. It is possible that the specified gateway, 0.0.0.0, is
unreachable. The target is [ipaddress_network] which should be
reachable via the gateway, 0.0.0.0, and the route is being added to
the interface, Primary Interface (eth0).

What do I have to do to change the scripts to do this for seth0
instead of eth0?

Where does it get this primary interface information from?

Dennis