[BlueOnyx:05917] Re: Email Problem

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Wed Nov 24 05:10:14 -05 2010

Hi David,

I have occasionally had wierd problems with new users on new sites etc. I
have found that restarting sendmail and dovecot seems to sort everything
out. Have you tried this?

Regards

Jeffrey

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 23:29:06 -0600, "KA0JON - David Kreifels"  wrote:

I have squirrelmail and roundmail setup on Server.

I created another website at url mywebsite.com

I forgot to check PHP on in menu and created 2 users

on the site. I logged into mywebsite.com/webmail as

one of the users I created and went and set my options up

on username and email address and when I went to compose

an email in squirrelmail and send it I got error: 65

Which I figured out was PHP was off on the site causing the problem

then I compose another message and send and it goes threw no

problem, however when I send an email back to the user if finally

ends up in my admin email account instead of the user account.

I then added a new user since PHP is ON the site now and go

To squirrelmail and set it up and send an email and it sends

And receives ok, but the accounts created before PHP got

turned ON will send only. I even deleted the bad accounts

and added them again same problem.

Anybody ran in to this before?

David