[BlueOnyx:05939] Re: hacker scripts

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Mon Nov 29 13:17:19 -05 2010

We have had this kind of problem - so you have my sympathy

You could try making sure that register globals is off.

Also don't delete the files from temp - chmod them to 000 prevents them
being re-uploaded.

At our worst I went through our boxes using an ftp program to identify new
files to find the uploaded gateways that these guys use - not easy with a
cms with 150 customers on it.

Regards

Jeffrey