[BlueOnyx:05943] httpd error after adding ssl to a site

Ken - Precision Web Hosting, Inc kenlists at precisionweb.net
Mon Nov 29 19:24:07 -05 2010

I have a site on a VPS. Most of my servers are BlueQuartz but this one is
BlueOnyx.

I created a self signed cert and CSR from the GUI.

After that I received the error below:

/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd configtest
Syntax error on line 5 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_perl.conf:
$parms->add_config() has failed: Option all not allowed here at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/Apache2/PerlSections.pm
line 203.\n

If I comment out this line in the /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_perl.conf:
  then the httpd will restart.
my @ssl_sites = $cce->find('Vsite', { 'SSL.enabled' => 1 }, { 'SSL.expires'

But the ssl is not working for this site,  and not for the other site with
ssl at another IP.

I also tried using the actual cert file from Rapidssl. That did not fix it
either.

Any ideas?

Ken Marcus