[BlueOnyx:05945] Re: httpd error after adding ssl to a site

Taco Scargo taco at scargo.nl
Tue Nov 30 03:28:34 -05 2010

Hi Ken,

The SSL configuration for httpd is built 'automagically' by some perl code in the httpd.conf file.
Unfortunately the execution fails and therefore the configuration is not added.

Looking at the error it seems as if you have added 'Options all' manually to a file somewhere.
Please see where this is defined and correct that.

With regards,

Taco Scargo
taco at scargo.nl