[BlueOnyx:05949] Re: Open base dir

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Tue Nov 30 09:18:15 -05 2010

Taco,

Thanks for the reply.  I have added /usr/bin to the open base dir settings
for that site but I am still getting the issue.

Here is what phpinfo() outputs:

open_basedir

local value:
/usr/bin:/tmp:/var/lib/php/session:/home/sites:/home/.sites/130/site44/

master value: /tmp:/var/lib/php/session:/home/sites:/home/.sites

I appreciate the assistance as this is causing me issues with several sites
that I am trying to get to run on BlueOnyx that previously ran with
BlueQuartz without issue.  I understand BlueOnyx has additional security,
but I am hoping I can tweak it just enough to do what I need this app to do.

-Rashid