[BlueOnyx:05952] Re: Open base dir

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Tue Nov 30 11:15:49 -05 2010

I have tried removing everything and just leaving none.  It puts back the
specific directory for the site.  However, the phpinfo still shows the
original configuration with the /tmp/var/lib/php/session.

Every time I make a change I do a service httpd restart.

Am I missing something?

On 11/30/10 9:38 AM, "PM" <pm at nm.tm> wrote:

> [...]
(/tmp/:/var/lib/php/session/:/home/sites:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6>>>>
/