[BlueOnyx:05521] rewrite rule

Steffan snoord at planet.nl
Wed Oct 6 01:59:01 -05 2010

Hello Michael,

I noticed that a update changed the rewriterule of the vsites

New created sites are now serving with and without www without redirecting to the www

Also subdomains arnt redirected anymore.

A nice future but why is it a default not all my costumers wants this settings

Also awstats is getting confuced with subdomains.

Is it possible to make a siteadmin option for this future ?

So we user scan add it on domain base (also the *.domainname would also be nice to add

The siteadmin doesnt accept that.

Greatings from holland

And keep up the good work

Steffan