[BlueOnyx:05528] Re: rewrite rule

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Wed Oct 6 10:55:33 -05 2010

Darrell D. Mobley wrote:
> [...]

Actually, I haven't even noticed this yet, but it was something that I
found disturbing for years as it was before. However, while I mostly
like the change I agree with all others that this has become somewhat a
quasi-standard in Cobalt/BlueOnyx world since the first RAQ and probably
shouldn't be changed adhoc as it was. People are used and depend on this
(IMHO silly effect). Also Greggs point of looking kinda stupid in front
of customers after years of endless customer education bothers me too,
once customers actually start noticing the change ;)

So if its possible to make it a Site option, I'll be more than happy.
Otherwise I have to agree (under tears) that that it should just be
changed back.

Cheers,
Christoph