[BlueOnyx:05542] Re: rewrite rule

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Fri Oct 8 12:59:35 -05 2010

Speaking of modifying input fields...

I've been trying to find where the window size is defined for the "Modify Mailing List Setting for ABCD".  When I click the "Subscribers" tab - I get a entry window for Remote Subscribers that is 20 characters wide by exactly four lines tall!  But some of the domains I have host maillists in excess of 130 addresses!  Managing them is a nightmare!  I usually have to just copy & paste the contents to a text editor window, delete the whole list, and then paste back the whole list after making the changes.

I've searched and found the /usr/saussalito/us/web/base/maillist directory with the maillistList.php and maillistMod.php.  But I'm just not a programmer and can't figure out where that window size is defined or can be changed.

Can anyone make a suggestion?  I'd prefer to make the changes myself than ask for it in a future update.  And I' perfectly comfortable with vi.

Thanks.

Chuck