[BlueOnyx:05570] Re: SYSERR(root): rewrite: excessive recursion (max 50), ruleset canonify

fsoyer fsoyer at systea.net
Thu Oct 14 06:13:53 -05 2010

Well. Oh no : bad. I don't know what to do now... According to the link,
the external DNS was modified like so :

.ouestlekeum.com MX mail.ouestlekeum.com
.ouestlekeum.com A 82.138.98.155
www.ouestlekeum.com A 82.138.98.155
imap.ouestlekeum.com A 82.138.98.155
mail.ouestlekeum.com A 82.138.98.155
pop3.ouestlekeum.com A 82.138.98.155
smtp.ouestlekeum.com A 82.138.98.155

and propagated (verified with dig on the server itself). But always the
excessive recursion message :(((
It seems correct, no ?

Any help ??

Frank