[BlueOnyx:05621] Re: Anti-Virus only solution.

Jeff Folk jefffolk at mac.com
Wed Oct 20 22:49:27 -05 2010

On Oct 20, 2010, at 9:18 PM, Sam wrote:

> I also have it to reject the message. I just need to know how to
> format
> the RejectMsg line.

I used this line in my clamav-milter.conf file:

RejectMsg "Message rejected because %v has been detected"

And it generates this in a bounce message in the remote MTA:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<jfolk at qzoneinc.com>:
75.14.24.114 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Message rejected because Eicar-Test-
Signature has been detected

Regards;
Jeff