[BlueOnyx:05673] Re: PHP switched off suddenly

Taco Scargo taco at scargo.nl
Fri Oct 29 14:28:27 -05 2010

Just a FYI:

I think I have found a solution that fixes this issue. I have submitted it to the development list for review.
If approved I will incorpate the fix in the source code repository and I am sure that a fixed rpm will hit the repositories shortly after that.

Can someone confirm or deny this issue is also happening on BlueQuartz.

With regards,

Taco Scargo
taco at scargo.nl