[BlueOnyx:05676] Re: Question: denyhosts with dfix

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Sat Oct 30 16:50:33 -05 2010

DFIX 1.x supports only individual /32 entries in the hosts.allow file.
If you want to allow ALL, there is no point running DFIX!

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Greg.

On 29/10/2010 6:11 PM, Eiji Hamano (bluequartz) wrote:
> Anyone adviced me!  I'm using DenyHosts with DFix.
>
> I tried to define /etc/hosts.deny and hosts.allow,
> But they are nothing effective.  Example. ALL:ALL.
> Of course the deamon /etc/init.d/denyhosts is runing.
>
> DenyHosts 2.6.0 and DFix 1.9.4 both are from compassnetworks.
>
> Eiji Hamano

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
|<   o>  Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Come see us for BlueQuartz / BlueOnyx modules&  Support.    |