[BlueOnyx:07942] Re: Incremental backups

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 16:48:43 -05 2011

Answers below...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darrell D. Mobley" <dmobley at uhostme.com>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 10:12 PM
Subject: [BlueOnyx:07941] Re: Incremental backups

Since the last postings on a different thread, I've been working on a
start.sh plugin which will do exactly the same as the offsite version:

Delete backup 3
Shuffle 2 to 3
Shuffle 1 to 2
Shuffle latest to 1
Leave raqbackup.sh run normally to create a new one (raqbackup will then
never have to delete anything).

It's work in progress, but I'll look at it now and come up with something
(don't think it'll be elegant - my scripts never are :o) ).