[BlueOnyx:07950] Re: Possible Attack

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Mon Aug 1 20:04:29 -05 2011

I also noticed that my mail log wasn't showing any RBL rejections lately,
and when I looked in the /etc/mail/sendmail.mc file, no RBLs were active,
although in the GUI there were.  I unticked them in the GUI and reticked
them and saved them, then they were back in sendmail.mc again.  Something
must happen to cause the GUI options for sendmail to get lost, like yum
updates coming through.