[BlueOnyx:07956] Re: e-mail handled off-server

Joe Kelly joekellytx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:56:20 -05 2011

In your site's Site Management > General Settings, enable Automatic
DNS Configuration.
Then go to your site's Services > DNS > 	DNS Primary Service List and
click the "i" for SMTP and/or MAIL.
Set the IP address to your other mail server here.
I would think that would be the way to do it.

Make sure external DNS points to the correct mail server too.

Thanks,
Joe Kelly