[BlueOnyx:07981] Re: Web Alias Redirect

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Wed Aug 3 10:34:00 -05 2011

Michaal,

As always, thank you for you work on BOX, as this makes BlueOnyx such a
great platform to work with.

Question about this latest change:

By default of the existing sites, the old behavior until I make a change to
a sites' existing configuration is that the sites redirect to
host.domain.tld, as there is not a checkbox currently enabled by default.

Do you recommend going ahead and running the
"/usr/sausalito/sbin/web_alias_redirects.pl" command now and then setting
each site's default configuration? By default, until I modify a site's
configuration, the old behavior is still in effect.  If you recommend
running the "/usr/sausalito/sbin/web_alias_redirects.pl" command now, do I
use "--enabled" or "-disabled" flag?

Thanks again for all your hard work on BlueOnyx.