[BlueOnyx:08008] Re: Admin GUI via IPAD

Hugo Sesma hsesma at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 10:22:47 -05 2011

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 9:51 AM, Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet <
cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com> wrote:

> Hugo Sesma wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm traying to login from an IPAD the first logon is succesfull, but
> > when I try to navigate to other items, it always returns me to the front
> > page of the GUI.
> >
> > I have already try with Safary on a mac and PC and works fine.
> >
> > any suggestion will be apreciated. to avoid carring a Laptop on sumer
> time!
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
>
> Hi Hugo,
> Are you connected via the WiFi or cell connection?  If it's on the cell
> (ie: 3G) then what you may have going on is a proxy between your
> equipment and the server, so the authentication mechanism isn't working
> correctly.
>
> --
> Chris Gebhardt
> VIRTBIZ Internet Services
> Access, Web Hosting, Colocation, Dedicated
> www.virtbiz.com | toll-free (866) 4 VIRTBIZ

Hi, Chris,

Via wifi, usually is the way I connect

I don't think is an authenthication issue because it login fine in the first
screen, the trouble is when I try to open the virtual sites tab, the page is
loaded but then happens some kind of redirection and switch back to the open
page in the GUI the administrators.

If there  is any other information you need please ask.

Regards

H.