[BlueOnyx:08013] Re: Admin GUI via IPAD

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Fri Aug 5 13:49:10 -05 2011

Not so fast - I have a client with a droid 2 who has the login page refresh
every 10 seconds or so when trying to access the server's gui login using
the default browser. This doesn't happen with firefox or opera. I am getting
frustrated trying to resolve this issue - I can't see the page source as the
browser does not seem to let you see the source on droid, so I can't tell
what is actually being rendered. ARGH!

When I look at the source of /usr/sausalito/ui/web/login.php I don't see
where things may be going wrong like what I'm seeing. Argh.

Maybe, as Michael says it's the wireless provider's proxy taking things
south...

	Thanks,
               -Stephanie