[BlueOnyx:08018] Re: Admin GUI via IPAD

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Fri Aug 5 18:31:36 -05 2011

Yup. I agree with the JavaScript assessment. What I don't see is how such a
problem would work. I mean, I don't see how the code in the page would cause
a 10 second page refresh. And about debugging browser issues on a phone -
AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhH! The only think I saw that might would be a bit of
code that checked for the browser to be Netscape. That seems a bit unlikely.

The workaround I found that worked on the droid that was best: install
Opera, next best: install firefox.

It (on some further observation) seems the login.php refresh seems to happen
when I start to type into a form field. I'm still not seeing how this can be
triggered...