[BlueOnyx:08032] Re: PHP 5.3 Support Status

Aaron Greenspan aarong at thinkcomputer.com
Mon Aug 8 18:54:38 -05 2011

Jimmy,

I was hoping to use BlueOnyx in a production environment, but if I use
5107R (which seems like it's in beta), it seems like that's not a very
good idea.

It seems as though the underlying problem is that on a fresh install of
5106R, any kind of MySQL request causes PHP 5.1.6 to crash. I'm not sure
what I could have done to cause this, but I can't open phpMyAdmin as a
result, and the one site I created to test things (which uses PHP and
MySQL) crashes as well.

Aaron

Think Computer Corporation <http://www.thinkcomputer.com>

*Aaron Greenspan*