[BlueOnyx:08063] Re: Install of 5107R problem (new lv is too large)

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Aug 11 11:13:37 -05 2011

Hi Jeff,

> I was successful with a SL 6.1 install DVD and the tarball... Yay!!

Very well. :o)

> I did find an area of code where deprecated php functions weren't replaced.
> In Activity Monitor -> Disk Integrity on my RAID 1:
>
> 21 X Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in
> /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/raid/drives.inc on line 136
>
> 4 X Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in
> /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/raid/drives.inc on line 160

Doh! Thanks for the info. I just published a fix for those. Yeah, I only
tested the "visible" parts of the module for errors, but as I didn't have a
RAID1 test box for 5107R I missed a few split() and ereg_replace() calls.

> I absolutely LOVE the new Hardware Information screen!!!

Yeah, that's the new phpSysInfo. It's a few versions ahead than the one we
have on 5106R, but it also requires a newer PHP than the 5.1.6 on 5106R.