[BlueOnyx:08090] Re: CMU

Uwe Spreckelmeyer us at itss24.com
Fri Aug 12 11:16:14 -05 2011

Hi Chuck,

the problem is a bit different. When you use the GUI to manage your sites
you will see that two sites will have the same DB.

For example: Old site3 has site3_db and newly imported site3 from the other
server, now site17 on the new server also has site3_db.

When you disable Mysql for new site17, site3_db of site3 will be destroyed.

You don´t have a chance to change the db_name within the GUI.

Even if you give site17 a new database like site17_db, anyone else who may
manage the server would destroy site3_db by mistake when disabling mysql for
site17.

Uwe

  _____