[BlueOnyx:08092] Re: CMU

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Fri Aug 12 16:42:19 -05 2011

Yes I agreeŠI am not yet embracing the GUI for MySQL because of issues
similar to this.  However, having said that, there are still some challenges
over all with CMU.  For example, if you have made custom modifications to
the siteXX.include this does not copy over.  I would like to see that the
GUI interface for MySQL allows you to link to an existing database and/or
create a new database.  And when you uncheck it, don't delete it.  Allow for
an explicit delete of the database.  It would also be good if multiple
databases could be created.  These are just my suggestions.  I know easier
said than done.